A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $452-615K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $17.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in East Palo Alto is $11,685.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $73.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in East Palo Alto is $62,441.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- All time views: 1,432
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $376
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Short Sale/ Subject to Lender
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study/Office
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Exterior: Wood
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: None
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Heating: Wall Furnace
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Laundry: 220 Volt Outlet
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Bathroom Features
- Bathroom Rail(s)
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Water: Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Lot depth: 116 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 062123050
- Zillow Home ID: 15582461
Popularity on Zillow
- 1107 Bay Rd3 beds, 1 baths
1,130 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1953
|1165 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$527K||3||1||1,040|
|964 Newbridge St East Palo Alto, CA||$548K||2||1||1,020|
|970 Newbridge St Palo Alto, CA||$571K||4||1.5||1,020|
|970 Newbridge St East Palo Alto, CA||$548K||3||1.5||1,020|
|1169 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$518K||2||1||990|
|958 Newbridge St East Palo Alto, CA||$776K||3||3||1,390|
|1194 Westminster Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$550K||3||2||1,090|
|1157 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$500K||2||1||810|
|1182 Westminster Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$532K||3||1||1,040|
|952 Newbridge St East Palo Alto, CA||$886K||5||2||2,010|
|1176 Westminster Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$513K||2||1||860|
|1172 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$861K||4||2.5||2,460|
|1004 Newbridge St East Palo Alto, CA||$658K||2||1||1,430|
|1180 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$562K||3||1||1,140|
|1151 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$604K||3||1||1,260|
|1164 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$526K||3||1.5||1,020|
|1172 Westminster Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$584K||3||2||1,200|
|1156 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$523K||2||1||940|
|1145 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$532K||3||1||1,040|
|1150 Jervis Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$787K||3||3||1,990|
Nearby Schools in East Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.