1181 Putnam Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112214 beds, 1 bath, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 033670042
- Zillow Home ID: 30628156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1181 Putnam Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bushwick, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1450% greater than in New York, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bushwick home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bushwick home values.
- 1179 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$622K----4,000
- 1183 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$416K----4,000
- 1177 Putnam Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$856K----4,400
- 1177 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$393K634,400
- 552 Evergreen Ave Brooklyn, NY$907K----4,800
- 556 Evergreen Ave Brooklyn, NY$751K1034,800
- 1175 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$570K123.51,100
- 1175 Putnam Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$475K421,100
- 558 Evergreen Ave Brooklyn, NY$716K----4,800
- 550 Evergreen Ave Brooklyn, NY$498K----1,260
- 1186 Putnam Ave APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$672K------
- 560 Evergreen Ave Brooklyn, NY$767K113,480
- 1184 Putnam Ave # 2A Brooklyn, NY$671K21--
- 1184 Putnam Ave # 1A Brooklyn, NY$671K21--
- 1173 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$515K421,100
- 522 Evergreen Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$520K------
- 1186 Putnam Ave APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$690K21--
- 1186 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$690K21--
- 1186 Putnam Ave APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$697K21--
- 1182 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$686K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292