11811 Halma Ln, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 3 baths, 2,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $32,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 584 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1309427001
- Zillow Home ID: 5039231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11811 Halma Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% greater than in Woodstock, and 2702.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 7 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL--------
- 11303 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$213K----2,100
- 1515 Berltsum Dr Woodstock, IL$175K432,500
- 11314 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$189K32.51,996
- 11401 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$150K32.51,249
- 11219 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$164K3--1,810
- 1511 Berltsum Dr Woodstock, IL$219K----2,075
- 11402 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$139K----1,224
- 11222 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$171K----2,042
- 11405 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$178K----1,632
- 1620 E Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$222K----2,194
- 1515 Boulder Ln Woodstock, IL$280K----2,197
- 11215 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$141K----1,205
- 11406 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$180K32.51,903
- 11314 Mcconnell Rd Woodstock, IL$153K----1,371
- 1498 White Oak Ln Woodstock, IL$239K----1,798
- 11218 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$205K----1,816
- 1511 Boulder Ln Woodstock, IL$225K32.52,168
- 1492 White Oak Ln Woodstock, IL$157K32.51,957
- 11407 Halma Ln Woodstock, IL$165K----1,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292