- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11812 NE 158th St, Bothell, WA 980114 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $257,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 190 sqft
- RV Parking
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 7016310380
- Zillow Home ID: 49015413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11812 Ne 158th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.6% higher than in Bothell, and 44.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
1,129 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
- 11811 NE 159th St Bothell, WA$375K32.251,310
- 11802 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$512K42.252,250
- 11820 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$420K31.751,470
- 11803 NE 159th St Bothell, WA$465K42.252,650
- 11811 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$441K32.251,620
- 11819 NE 159th St Bothell, WA$391K32.251,800
- 11826 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$465K42.252,020
- 11801 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$516K42.252,790
- 11819 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$456K31.752,020
- 11812 NE 159th St Bothell, WA$472K42.252,280
- 11825 NE 158th St Bothell, WA$523K52.53,020
- 11804 NE 159th St Bothell, WA$462K42.252,260
- 11812 NE 157th St Bothell, WA$442K42.252,140
- 11818 NE 157th St Bothell, WA$380K31.51,340
- 11804 NE 157th St Bothell, WA$428K41.752,010
- 11822 NE 159th St Bothell, WA$480K52.53,020
- 15823 119th Ave NE Bothell, WA$377K32.251,270
- 15813 119th Ave NE Bothell, WA$443K42.251,990
- 15805 119th Ave NE Bothell, WA$457K433,000
- 15916 118th Pl NE Bothell, WA$517K41.752,450
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292