This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $550K-1.13M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $11.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Windermere is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Windermere is $18,064.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1 acre
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 3,945
- HOA Fee: $184/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $576,600
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 724 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp
- Community Features \ Deed Restricted
- Community Features \ Golf Community
- Community Features \ Playground
- Disclosures \ None
- Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck
- Exterior Features \ French Doors
- Exterior Features \ Irrigation System
- Exterior Features \ Porch\Patio
- Exterior Features \ Sidewalk
- Exterior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo
- Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings
- Last Change Type \ Price Decrease
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ Two Story
- Rental Rate Type \ Annually
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,771 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 302328408209380
- Zillow Home ID: 71070350
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Windermere, and 172.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.