- Lot: 4,199 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 359 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,337 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: 3611644
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Dryer, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Appliances Equipment \ Washer, Association \ NORMMLS, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Available Financing \ FHA/VA, Basement Detail \ Full, Basement Detail \ Partially Finished, Cooling Type \ None, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Fences \ Wood, Garage Features \ Detached, Geocode Source \ Bing, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Living Area Source \ Realist, Occupant Type \ Owner, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt/Fiberglass, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,311 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01819085
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33360658
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-69K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Jefferson home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Cleveland as a whole. Among Jefferson homes, this home is 3.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jefferson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% less than in Cleveland, and 215.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson home values.
|11817 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$50K||3||1||880|
|11901 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$53K||3||1||1,278|
|11813 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$48K||3||1||1,144|
|11900 Wayland Ave Cleveland, OH||$50K||4||1||1,084|
|11907 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$48K||3||1||1,080|
|11816 Wayland Ave Cleveland, OH||$49K||3||1||1,215|
|11904 Wayland Ave Cleveland, OH||$55K||3||1||1,259|
|11812 Wayland Ave Cleveland, OH||$57K||3||1||1,362|
|11900 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$45K||2||1||708|
|11820 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$48K||3||1||1,044|
|11807 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$49K||3||2||1,248|
|11911 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$48K||3||1||1,080|
|11908 Wayland Ave Cleveland, OH||$47K||2||1||824|
|11904 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$37K||3||1||708|
|11816 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$49K||3||1||1,180|
|11806 Wayland Ave Cleveland, OH||$49K||2||1||897|
|11908 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$44K||3||1||1,054|
|11812 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$48K||3||1||1,244|
|11915 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$45K||3||1||1,044|
|11801 Marne Ave Cleveland, OH||$49K||2||1||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!