11825 Prospect St, Indianapolis, IN 462393 beds, 3 baths, 3,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 625 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Seperate Detached 2 car garage with workshop space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,771 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 490915100003000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1237090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11825 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
- 11835 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$251K32.53,186
- 11815 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$271K42.54,020
- 11815 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$237K4----
- 1140 S Carroll Rd Indianapolis, IN$263K--23,404
- 1210 S Carroll Rd Indianapolis, IN$225K32.52,541
- 11915 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$200K--11,656
- 1031 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$222K--12,627
- 1230 S Carroll Rd Indianapolis, IN$260K--12,759
- 1019 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$219K322,376
- 1120 S Carroll Rd Indianapolis, IN$306K--1.53,406
- 1290 S Carroll Rd Indianapolis, IN$224K--1.52,444
- 1009 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$291K32.54,964
- 941 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$239K--1.53,286
- 1316 S Carroll Rd Indianapolis, IN$211K--1.52,440
- 1036 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 931 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$201K--1.52,713
- 1028 Schmitt Rd Indianapolis, IN$211K--1.52,894
- 11731 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$145K3--2,115
- 11743 Crab Apple Rd Indianapolis, IN$246K--1.53,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!