1183 Bennington St, Boston, MA 021289 beds, 3 baths, 3,354 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Levels: 3 Lot Size: 0.24 Acres (10648 sqft.)
Year Built: 1900 Total Area: 4855 sqft.
Total Rooms: 15 Living Area: 3354 sqft.
Full Baths: 3
Heat Type: Forced Hot Water
Air Conditioned: Yes
- Lot: 4,855 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $390,000
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: W:01 P:01516 S:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59120622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1183 Bennington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 1185 Bennington St Boston, MA$421K835,028
- 10 Palermo St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$263K22.5971
- 10 Palermo St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$284K21.51,301
- Bennington St Boston, MA$587K933,354
- 1189 Bennington St Boston, MA$347K32.52,406
- 1181 Bennington St Boston, MA$591KStudio----
- 1193 Bennington St Boston, MA$334K322,525
- 1201 Bennington St Boston, MA$412K633,843
- 1203 Bennington St Boston, MA$236K311,608
- 1181 Bennington St Boston, MA$390K------
- 1205 Bennington St Boston, MA$234K41.51,471
- 18 Swan Ave Boston, MA$384K21.51,820
- 3 Walley St Boston, MA$271K332,335
- 5 Walley St Boston, MA$224K----2,928
- 1209 Bennington St Boston, MA$362K422,482
- 7 Walley St Boston, MA$444K835,227
- 20 Swan Ave Boston, MA$435K42.52,144
- 15 Swan Ave Boston, MA$452K533,282
- 1211 Bennington St Boston, MA$456K933,367
- 22 Swan Ave Boston, MA$406K422,400
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005