1183 Hudson St, Redwood City, CA 940614 beds, 4 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 112 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $517
- MLS #: 81429945
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053104150
- Zillow Home ID: 15565627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1183 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1175 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$820K321,390
- 1160 Grand St Redwood City, CA$682K321,350
- 1166 Grand St Redwood City, CA$746K321,220
- 1154 Grand St Redwood City, CA$851K321,820
- 1193 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.01M32.52,000
- 1167 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$738K411,250
- 1172 Grand St Redwood City, CA$804K321,350
- 1148 Grand St Redwood City, CA$791K321,460
- 1161 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$885K53.53,180
- 1197 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$850K5--1,870
- 1180 Grand St Redwood City, CA$829K321,350
- 1142 Grand St Redwood City, CA$750K321,220
- 1153/1155 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$894KStudio--3,180
- 1153 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$883KStudio--3,180
- 1136 Grand St Redwood City, CA$802K321,350
- 1161 Grand St Redwood City, CA$759K321,300
- 1155 Grand St Redwood City, CA$754K321,350
- 1167 Grand St Redwood City, CA$774K321,350
- 1149 Grand St Redwood City, CA$766K321,220
- 1139 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$987K422,163
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.