1183 N Columbus St, Lancaster, OH 431303 beds, 2 baths, 2,612 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,612 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 0532007400
- Zillow Home ID: 33814050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1183 N Columbus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Lancaster, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 1177 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$103K311,824
- 1187 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$127K321,928
- 1175 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$106K311,568
- 1173 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$93K311,736
- 321 Kinkead St Lancaster, OH--------
- 223 Edgewood Ave Lancaster, OH$104K211,012
- 201 Kinkead Ave Lancaster, OH$87K31.51,688
- 1195 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$97K31.11,740
- 217 Edgewood Ave Lancaster, OH$98K211,302
- 1171 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$125K221,532
- 220 Kinkead Ave Lancaster, OH$86K321,000
- 251 Edgewood Ave Lancaster, OH$155K32.51,861
- 1186 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$61K421,936
- N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$83K------
- 1188 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$125K422,024
- 1190 N Columbus St Lancaster, OH$92K211,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.