- Lot: 9,687 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 632 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2001
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 50546568
- Maddie Lowe Properties
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 16x15, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 14x14, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 15x11, 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 13x16, 5th Bedroom Dimension \ 16x12, Bedroom Description \ 2 Bedrooms Down, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 1st Floor, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 10x9, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Defects \ No Known Defects, Den Dimensions \ 19x18, Dining Room Dimensions \ 13x12, Disclosures \ Mud, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Digital Program Thermostat, Exterior Construction \ Brick & Wood, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Exterior Description \ Controlled Subdivision Access, Exterior Description \ Patio/Deck, Exterior Description \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Description \ Workshop, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Gaslog Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Description \ Slab, Gameroom Dimensions \ 19x19, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Garage Description \ Oversized Garage, Geo Market Area \ Copperfield Area, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, Interior Features \ Alarm System - Owned, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Interior Features \ Fire/Smoke Alarm, Interior Features \ High Ceiling, Interior Features \ Hollywood Bath, Interior Features \ Island Kitchen, Kitchen Dimensions \ 14x13, Legal Description \ LT 14 BLK 1 STONE GATE SEC 2 AMENDED, Legal Subdivision \ STONE GATE, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Maintenance Fee \ Mandatory, Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule \ Annually, Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Master Bath Description \ Whirlpool/Tub, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Oven Type \ Electric Oven, Oven Type \ Single Oven, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Prop Type \ Single-Family, Property Type \ Free Standing, Range Type \ Gas Range, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof Description \ Composition, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Room Description \ Den, Room Description \ Family Room, Room Description \ Formal Dining, Room Description \ Formal Living, Room Description \ Gameroom Up, Room Description \ Study/Library, Section Number \ 2, Status \ Active, Street Surface \ Concrete, Street Surface \ Curbs, Street Surface \ Gutters, Style Description \ Traditional, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, Washer Dryer Connections \ Electric Dryer Connections, Washer Dryer Connections \ Washer Connections, Water Sewer Description \ Water District
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,439 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1199740010014
- Zillow Home ID: 55475751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 77095 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Harris as a whole. Among 77095 homes, this home is 94.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7159.5% greater than in Harris, and 14073.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77095 home values.
|11826 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$322K||4||4||3,350|
|11902 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$341K||4||4||3,869|
|11822 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$329K||4||4||3,630|
|11906 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$307K||4||3||3,305|
|16602 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$398K||5||4||4,777|
|11818 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$276K||3||2.5||2,644|
|11907 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$328K||4||3.5||3,069|
|16603 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$325K||5||3.5||3,482|
|16606 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$328K||4||2.5||3,977|
|11910 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$282K||3||2||2,720|
|16607 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$343K||5||4||3,787|
|11814 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$341K||4||3.5||3,796|
|11915 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$425K||5||3.5||4,556|
|12002 Tideswept Ct Houston, TX||$304K||4||3||3,095|
|16610 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$318K||4||2.5||3,246|
|16602 Shorecrest Dr Houston, TX||$352K||5||4||3,758|
|12006 Tideswept Ct Houston, TX||$387K||5||4||4,127|
|16611 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$320K||4||3.5||3,383|
|11810 Waterdance Ln Houston, TX||$294K||3||4||2,900|
|16615 Blue Vista Dr Houston, TX||$409K||4||3.5||4,445|
Nearby Schools in Harris
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.