- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11831 198th St, Jamaica, NY 114123 beds, 3 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $394,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 126230052
- Zillow Home ID: 32193806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11831 198th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 391.8% greater than in New York, and 16.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11829 198th St Jamaica, NY$340K----859
- 11835 198th St Jamaica, NY$448K----1,680
- 11827 198th St Jamaica, NY$441K----2,268
- 11839 198th St Jamaica, NY$414K----1,686
- 11817 198th St Saint Albans, NY$395K------
- 11847 198th St Jamaica, NY$354K32--
- 11830 199th St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,321
- 11821 198th St Jamaica, NY$354K----974
- 11843 198th St Jamaica, NY$420K----1,120
- 11834 199th St Jamaica, NY$515K----2,400
- 11824 199th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,980
- 11838 199th St Jamaica, NY$399K431,750
- 11820 199th St Jamaica, NY$415K----1,980
- 11817 198th St Jamaica, NY$295K221,262
- 11847 198th St Jamaica, NY$404K----1,755
- 11818 199th St Jamaica, NY$404K32.52,977
- 11842 199th St Jamaica, NY$436K----2,506
- 11815 198th St Jamaica, NY$302K----918
- 11813 198th St Jamaica, NY$306K----918
- 11816 199th St Jamaica, NY$396K----1,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!