This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 8,325 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $265,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 315 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Contract Status \ Inspections, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Marble, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0035330292
- Zillow Home ID: 44853432
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33626 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Westchase as a whole. Among 33626 homes, this home is valued 9.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Westchase, and 139% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
|11833 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$284K||3||2||1,896|
|11829 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$286K||3||2||1,940|
|11835 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$278K||3||2||1,828|
|11837 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$278K||4||2||1,705|
|11832 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$284K||3||2||1,820|
|11824 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$286K||3||2||1,808|
|11827 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$359K||4||2||2,607|
|11834 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$252K||3||2||1,580|
|11825 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$279K||3||2||1,856|
|11839 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$275K||3||2||1,820|
|11836 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$279K||3||2||1,699|
|11823 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$267K||3||2||1,744|
|11838 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$285K||3||2||1,795|
|11841 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$253K||3||2||1,558|
|11807 Easthampton Dr Tampa, FL||$245K||3||2||1,532|
|11809 Easthampton Dr Tampa, FL||$259K||3||2||1,658|
|11803 Easthampton Dr Tampa, FL||$282K||3||2||1,840|
|11811 Easthampton Dr Tampa, FL||$267K||4||2||1,744|
|11821 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$268K||3||2||1,704|
|11840 Derbyshire Dr Tampa, FL||$309K||4||2.5||1,980|
Nearby Schools in Westchase
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.