11833 199th St, Saint Albans, NY 114127 beds, 3 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,856 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- 17 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $295
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110708171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11833 199th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% greater than in New York, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11825 199th St Jamaica, NY$425K----1,760
- 11830 199th St Jamaica, NY$377K----1,321
- 11827 199th St Jamaica, NY$366K111,456
- 11834 199th St Jamaica, NY$538K----2,400
- 11831 199th St Saint Albans, NY$413K64.51,800
- 11831 199th St Jamaica, NY$472K64.51,800
- 11823 199th St Jamaica, NY$389K----1,480
- 11831 199th St Saint Albans, NY$455K64.51,302
- 11833 199th St Jamaica, NY$465K----1,830
- 11824 199th St Jamaica, NY$402K----1,980
- 11838 199th St Jamaica, NY$400K431,750
- 11835 199th St Jamaica, NY$469K64.51,830
- 11819 199th St Jamaica, NY$367K----1,760
- 11820 199th St Jamaica, NY$427K----1,980
- 11817 199th St Jamaica, NY$439K----1,760
- 11842 199th St Jamaica, NY$440K----2,506
- 11839 199th St Jamaica, NY$348K----1,560
- 11818 199th St Jamaica, NY$396K32.52,977
- 11815 199th St Jamaica, NY$414K64.51,700
- 11846 199th St Jamaica, NY$360K----1,512
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.