1184 11th St, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 3 baths, 2,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nice, friendly, older neighborhood. One of the few remaining brick roads in front of this house.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1865
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,492 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10-31-3-68-001-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73089495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1184 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Marion, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 1160 11th St Marion, IA$104K311,000
- 1140 11th St Marion, IA$81K3--1,196
- 1080 12th Ave Marion, IA$126K3--1,176
- 1120 11th St Marion, IA$107K31.51,636
- 1240 11th St Marion, IA$107K211,246
- 1181 11th St Marion, IA$85K111,018
- 1185 11th St Marion, IA$76K2--749
- 1113 11th St Marion, IA$84K3--1,136
- 1155 11th St Marion, IA$109K311,420
- 1213 11th St Marion, IA$105K4--1,890
- 1177 10th St Marion, IA$101K32.51,523
- 1096 11th St Marion, IA$90K5--1,910
- 1185 10th St Marion, IA$105K31.51,654
- 1133 10th St Marion, IA$94K3--1,148
- 1260 11th St Marion, IA$112K2--1,176
- 1260 11th St #1262 Marion, IA$119K2--1,176
- 1087 11th St Marion, IA$84K4--1,508
- 1004 12th Ave Marion, IA$122K4--1,790
- 1243 11th St Marion, IA$86K2--1,169
- 1111 10th St Marion, IA$93K2--1,313
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.