11840 Chivers Ave, Pacoima, CA 913315 beds, 3 baths, 1,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: 1 space
- Efficient Appliances, Gated Home, Hardwood Floors, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated, Stainless Appliances
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,675 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 2527002006
- Zillow Home ID: 20081550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11840 Chivers Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacoima, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% greater than in Los Angeles, and 16.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pacoima home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacoima home values.
- 11840 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$379K531,675
- 11836 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$307K431,435
- 11835 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$329K431,700
- 13064 Vaughn St San Fernando, CA$420K442,075
- 11831 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$341K431,579
- 13070 Vaughn St San Fernando, CA$310K311,075
- 13056 Vaughn St San Fernando, CA$323K321,075
- 11832 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$346K321,361
- 11832 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$328K321,361
- 11825 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$310K321,075
- 13050 Vaughn St San Fernando, CA$318K321,075
- 13076 Vaughn St San Fernando, CA$426K451,983
- 11812 Borden Ave Pacoima, CA$312K321,075
- 11826 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$311K321,075
- 11806 Borden Ave Pacoima, CA$323K531,886
- 11853 Chadron Ave Pacoima, CA$321K321,075
- 11849 Chadron Ave Pacoima, CA$328K321,075
- 11818 Borden Ave Pacoima, CA$322K531,915
- 11800 Borden Ave Pacoima, CA$307K321,075
- 11819 Chivers Ave Pacoima, CA$309K321,075
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292