11846 Douglass St, Arlington, TN 380024 beds, 3 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: 520 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Parcel #: A0142O D00005
- Zillow Home ID: 42290594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11846 Douglass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Arlington, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38002 home values.
- 11838 Douglass St Arlington, TN$180K321,600
- 11854 Douglass St Arlington, TN$181K322,149
- 11833 Acred St Arlington, TN$187K422,010
- 11839 Acred St Arlington, TN$179K321,737
- 11834 Douglass St Arlington, TN$189K321,964
- 5921 Wylie St Arlington, TN$201K52.52,400
- 11827 Acred St Arlington, TN$188K42.52,200
- 5933 Wylie St Arlington, TN$183K321,929
- 11828 Douglass St Arlington, TN$174K321,704
- 5907 Thunderbird Rd Arlington, TN$106K321,539
- 11821 Acred St Arlington, TN$177K322,000
- 11820 Douglass St Arlington, TN$175K322,563
- 5932 Zellner St Arlington, TN$214K322,177
- 5899 Thunderbird Rd Arlington, TN$85K321,723
- 5899 Thunderbird Rd Arlington, TN$83K321,600
- 5934 Bodman Pl Arlington, TN$215K43.52,853
- 5920 Wylie St Arlington, TN$190K32.52,129
- 5899 Thunderbird Rd Arlington, TN$162K321,723
- 5932 Wylie St Arlington, TN$188K331,655
- 5925 Zellner St Arlington, TN$213K322,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!