- Built in 1990
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 846 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $42/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $712,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $456
- MLS #: 15935903
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- View: No View
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: None (N)
- Powder Room
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 1,561 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 4265013094
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 20468694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $800-927K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brentwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11855 Goshen Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.