To say no upgrade was left unturned would be an understatement. From the kitchen with crown molding, back splash, under cabinet lights and of course top of the line stainless steel appliances to the Media room with Dolby digital surround sound, leather recliners with LED lights and a 119" projector screen all included! All the bedrooms are spacious including of course the master which features custom California cabinets in the closet and a master bath with a Jacuzzi jet tub and mounted 32" tv that is included. Flooring throughout consists of high quality tile and wood. All the bathrooms have granite as well.
The bonus room features an added bar with refrigerator. The home also has five mounted cameras for additional security. Community amenities include a pool, playground, walking and biking trails and great nightly views of the Disney Fireworks. The energy-efficient features include: CFL Lighting & Fixtures, Dual-Flush Toilets, ENERGY STAR Appliances, ENERGY STAR Programmable Thermostat, Fresh-Air Intake, Low VOC Carpets, Paints & Finishes, Low-E3 Vinyl Windows, Merv 8 Air Filters, SEER 15 HVAC, Spray-Foam Insulation, Water-Efficient Fixtures, Weather-Sensing Irrigation This one is really is a MUST SEE!
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,429 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $106/mo
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $448,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: O5376288
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 583 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Deed Restrictions
- Fees Required
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Irrigation System
- Deck Covered
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Quarterly
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout: Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout: Formal Living Room Separate
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Sidewalk
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Electric
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Solid Stone Counters
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Property Description: Two Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Window Treatment
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Door Opener
- Tray Ceiling
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Crown Molding
- Exterior Construction: Stone
- Additional Rooms: Game Room
- Additional Rooms: Media Room
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Green Certifications: Energy Star Home
- Interior Layout: Great Room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 4,253 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 362327915704250
- Zillow Home ID: 117998736
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-686K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (139)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7125 Beek St|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.