- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11864 Riad St, Detroit, MI 482241 bath, 839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $6,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 839 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 21057601
- Zillow Home ID: 88762219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11864 Riad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% higher than in Detroit, and 694% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 11872 Riad St Detroit, MI$32K--1704
- 11858 Riad St Detroit, MI$36K31929
- 11880 Riad St Detroit, MI$39K--1762
- 11850 Riad St Detroit, MI--311,000
- 11886 Riad St Detroit, MI$43K--1804
- 11844 Riad St Detroit, MI$36K--1912
- 11894 Riad St Detroit, MI$36K--2796
- 11757 Duchess St Detroit, MI$37K--1692
- 11765 Duchess St Detroit, MI$36K--1805
- 11751 Duchess St Detroit, MI$48K--1704
- 11898 Riad St Detroit, MI$42K--1760
- 11836 Riad St Detroit, MI$32K--1807
- 11745 Duchess St Detroit, MI$37K--1804
- 11771 Duchess St Detroit, MI$36K31732
- 11737 Duchess St Detroit, MI$33K311,160
- 11779 Duchess St Detroit, MI$38K--11,056
- 11830 Riad St Detroit, MI$40K--11,076
- 11881 Riad St Detroit, MI$36K--1741
- 11873 Riad St Detroit, MI$36K31852
- 11906 Riad St Detroit, MI$46K--1912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292