- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 120 days on Zillow
- Views: 588 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: B466523
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Property Type \ 2-4 Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Apt 1 Studio Y\N \ No, Apt 2 Studio Y\N \ No, Floors Description \ Hardwood-Some, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, ListingType \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Type of Residence \ 2 Unit, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Water Heater\Fuel \ Gas, Apt 1 Features \ Living Room, Apt 2 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Apt 2 Features \ Living Room, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ None, Separate Utilities \ Electricity, Separate Utilities \ Heat, Year Description \ Existing, Apt 1 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Attic \ None, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Separate Utilities \ Gas, Floors Description \ Vinyl-Some, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Riparian Rights \ No, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Parking\Driveway \ Shared, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Parking\Driveway \ Street, Rent Includes \ Garage, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, Basement Description \ Full, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing-Some
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,655 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 2911001440790002021000
- Zillow Home ID: 31443127
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $31-47K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is 3.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% higher than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
|1189 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$38K||3||1||1,432|
|1191 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||3||1.5||1,690|
|1179 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$35K||2||2||1,322|
|1193 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$38K||2||1||1,292|
|1206 Harberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$75K||1||1||1,320|
|1175 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$35K||3||1.5||1,344|
|1197 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$38K||3||1.5||1,344|
|1188 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$90K||7||3||3,436|
|1222 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||3,467|
|1192 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$32K||2||1||920|
|1186 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$35K||3||1||1,584|
|1185 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$36K||2||1.5||1,456|
|1196 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1182 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$32K||3||1||1,100|
|1203 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$41K||4||1.5||1,773|
|1202 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$36K||3||1||1,248|
|1178 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||2||1||768|
|1167 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$88K||Studio||3||3,288|
|1204 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$35K||3||1||1,144|
|1174 Haeberle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||4||2||2,064|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!