- Lot: 2.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1815
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,258 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $306,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 71816554
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: M:G-03 B:01 L:20
- Zillow Home ID: 57523290
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02093 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Wrentham as a whole. Among 02093 homes, this home is 9.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Wrentham, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wrentham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02093 home values.
|1211 West St Wrentham, MA||$338K||3||2||1,474|
|1198 West St Wrentham, MA||$574K||1||1||--|
|1171 West St Wrentham, MA||$385K||3||1.5||1,620|
|1184 West St Wrentham, MA||$378K||3||2||2,064|
|1170 West St Wrentham, MA||$499K||3||1.5||2,865|
|7 Arnold St Wrentham, MA||$265K||3||1||1,248|
|1200 West St Wrentham, MA||$253K||2||1||946|
|17 Arnold St Wrentham, MA||$326K||3||1||1,602|
|26 Arnold St Wrentham, MA||$431K||3||2||2,368|
|1138 West St Wrentham, MA||$472K||4||2.5||2,629|
|50 Arnold St Wrentham, MA||$264K||4||1||1,296|
|1132 West St Wrentham, MA||$252K||3||1||888|
|31 Arnold St Wrentham, MA||$389K||3||2||2,156|
|1242 West St Wrentham, MA||$489K||3||2.5||2,586|
|1162 West St Wrentham, MA||$636K||4||3.5||4,029|
|1124 West St Wrentham, MA||$356K||3||1||1,632|
|1275 West St Wrentham, MA||$266K||2||1||956|
|51 Arnold St Wrentham, MA||$284K||3||1||1,040|
|1114 West St Wrentham, MA||$388K||3||2.5||1,956|
|1116 West St Wrentham, MA||$274K||3||1||1,156|
Nearby Schools in Wrentham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.