11873 Honey Locust Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322235 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,944 sqft
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $77
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 565 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 1581368042
- Zillow Home ID: 44575333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11873 Honey Locust Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Julington Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% lower than in Jacksonville, and 58.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Julington Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Julington Creek home values.
- 11874 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$362K433,143
- 11868 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$350K433,218
- 11881 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$348K43.53,354
- 11870 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$346K532,992
- 11862 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$369K533,230
- 11924 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$327K33.52,971
- 11917 Amber Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$377K54.53,550
- 11857 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$350K43.53,339
- 11878 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$285K432,528
- Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$230K53.52,944
- 11854 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$346K43.53,046
- 11871 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$319K533,303
- 11925 Amber Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$360K443,211
- 11932 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$330K42.52,615
- 11846 Honey Locust Dr Jacksonville, FL$347K543,698
- 11927 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$350K43.53,263
- 11865 Catrakee Dr Jacksonville, FL$303K42.52,650
- 11887 Acosta Rd Jacksonville, FL$234K332,103
- 11895 Acosta Rd Jacksonville, FL$194K311,760
- 11933 Amber Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$353K443,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005