A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Resort Style Amenities: 6 tennis Courts, Basketball Court, playground, State of the art firness Center, Club House, Resort Style Pool, Lap Pool, Gas Station, Convenience store and Much more
Upgraded Kitchen (42" cabinets, granite counter tops, dry bar separate area, stainless steel appliances)
Cable, Hi Speed Internet and Lawn Care Included!
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 2,033
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $315,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- Parking: 416 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Clubhouse
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Community Features \ Playground
- Community Features \ Tennis Courts
- Exterior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Kitchen Features \ Island
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ One Story
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Utilities \ Private Municipal Water
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Range / Oven
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,961 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242430834608590
- Zillow Home ID: 99694991
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Orlando is $9,302.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Orlando is $18,132.
Homes like this sold for $248-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Lake Nona Central
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% lower than in Orlando, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
|11885 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$444K||4||3.5||3,000|
|11873 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$488K||4||3.5||3,041|
|11891 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$337K||3||2||1,953|
|11867 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$324K||3||2||1,929|
|James Bay Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11850 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$344K||3||2||1,894|
|11842 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$420K||5||3||3,000|
|11858 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$323K||3||2||1,941|
|11834 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$392K||3||3||2,907|
|11834 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$351K||4||3||2,470|
|11866 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$332K||3||2||1,949|
|11861 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$379K||3||2.5||2,533|
|11826 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$437K||4||3.5||2,951|
|11860 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$453K||4||3.5||3,048|
|11854 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$452K||4||3.5||3,014|
|James Bay Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11866 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$343K||3||2||1,949|
|11818 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL||$432K||4||4||3,000|
|11831 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$415K||4||3.5||2,995|
|11848 Padua Ln Orlando, FL||$329K||3||2||1,941|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.