1188 Greenfield Ave, Arcadia, CA 910063 beds, 4 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Walking distance to middle school, high school, and city library, a very quiet neighborhood.
- Lot: 8,580 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $901,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- A den, ideal place for home office or study room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 5781008018
- Zillow Home ID: 20892739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1188 Greenfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125.8% higher than in Arcadia, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91006 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arcadia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91006 home values.
- 1188 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$888K33.52,448
- 1200 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.29M532,579
- 1128 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.1M321,773
- 1210 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.19M321,692
- 1120 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.15M332,006
- 151 E La Sierra Dr Arcadia, CA$1.63M342,974
- 150 E Magna Vista Ave Arcadia, CA$1.2M321,848
- 1135 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.08M431,979
- 151 E Magna Vista Ave Arcadia, CA$1.12M321,800
- 1201 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.08M321,853
- 130 E Magna Vista Ave Arcadia, CA$986K321,692
- 1116 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.12M321,853
- 165 E La Sierra Dr Arcadia, CA$1.69M433,150
- 1209 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.29M52.52,147
- 1135 S 2nd Ave Arcadia, CA$1.63M333,194
- 156 E Magna Vista Ave Arcadia, CA$883K321,741
- 1215 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$906K321,500
- 1220 Greenfield Ave Arcadia, CA$1.29M332,186
- 124 E Magna Vista Ave Arcadia, CA$1.18M332,122
- 153 E Magna Vista Ave Arcadia, CA$1.19M432,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!