11881 Laurel Hills Rd, Studio City, CA 916042 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Yard,Stove/Oven,Hardwood floor,Central heat
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 410
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2377001014
- Zillow Home ID: 20029924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11881 Laurel Hills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 11901 Laurel Hills Rd Studio City, CA$1.21M121,490
- 3611 Buena Park Dr Studio City, CA$897K21.51,400
- 11915 Laurel Hills Rd Studio City, CA$1.9M643,419
- 3607 Buena Park Dr Studio City, CA$1.53M533,303
- 3621 Buena Park Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.28M433,024
- 11921 Laurel Hills Rd Studio City, CA$1.63M452,313
- 11909 Laurel Hills Rd Studio City, CA$2.38M332,932
- 3627 Buena Park Dr Studio City, CA$1.26M342,784
- Studio City, CA--------
- 3624 Buena Park Dr Studio City, CA$964K331,564
- 11935 Laurel Hills Rd Studio City, CA$1.68M333,009
- 11831 Laurel Hills Rd Studio City, CA$1.34M432,188
- 11946 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$1.14M322,047
- 3634 Buena Park Dr Studio City, CA$814K211,079
- 11795 Laurelcrest Dr Studio City, CA$1.06M321,656
- 11930 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$982K231,393
- 11922 Sunshine Ter Studio City, CA$1.01M331,887
- 3631 Buena Park Dr Studio City, CA$1.14M432,231
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292