11882 Alexandra Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 1,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,397 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $133,500
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,610 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0441390182
- Zillow Home ID: 109747490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11882 Alexandra Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Biscayne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 146.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% higher than in Jacksonville, and 264.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Biscayne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Biscayne home values.
- 11878 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$114K321,628
- 11886 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$169K42.52,456
- 11874 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$115K321,275
- 11890 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL--322,456
- 2863 Tate Ct Jacksonville, FL$165K32.52,456
- 11870 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$114K321,628
- 11894 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL--321,285
- 2867 Tate Ct Jacksonville, FL$166K52.52,456
- 11867 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K321,829
- 11871 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$117K321,437
- 11863 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$128K321,829
- 11875 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$123K421,628
- 11859 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K321,290
- 11898 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$172K42.52,456
- 2871 Tate Ct Jacksonville, FL$109K321,303
- 11879 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$163K42.52,456
- 11855 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$132K42.52,456
- 11902 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$152K42.52,452
- 11851 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$121K321,662
- 11862 Alexandra Dr Jacksonville, FL$113K321,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!