- Built in 1980
- Views: 6,992 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Over 55 living
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Loft, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Utility Room, AdditionalRooms \ Utility Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-in Dishwasher, AllRoomFeatures \ Deck, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Free-Standing Range, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Loft, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, Area \ Aloha, Area \ Beaverton, BasementFoundation \ SLAB, CondoDeckAvailYN \ Yes, CondoWasherDryer \ Hookup Available, CoolingDescription \ WINDOW, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, ExteriorDescription \ Fiber Cement, ExteriorFeatures \ POOL, ExteriorFeatures \ TENNIS, ExteriorFeatures \ Vinyl Window-Double Paned, FireplaceDescription \ WOOD, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, GarageType \ CARPORT, HeatingDescription \ Baseboard, HeatingDescription \ ZONAL, HOAPaymentFreq \ MO, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, HOARentIncludes \ Exterior Maintenance, HOARentIncludes \ Garbage, HOARentIncludes \ Landscaping, HOARentIncludes \ Management, HOARentIncludes \ Pool, HOARentIncludes \ Recreational Facilities, HOARentIncludes \ Tennis, HOAYN \ Yes, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Range, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Freestanding Refrigerator, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Free-Standing Range, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, Levels \ 2, ListingStatus \ Pending, LivingRoomFeatures \ DECK, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, LivingRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LotDescription \ COMMONS, LotDescription \ LEVEL, LotDescription \ TREES, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ Carport, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, Possession \ Negotiable, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ CONDO, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, Style \ Common, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, UnitLocation \ UPPER, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R1136167
- Zillow Home ID: 48528247
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $108-159K.
Market guideZillow predicts Greenway home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Beaverton as a whole. Among Greenway homes, this home is valued 43.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.4% less than in Beaverton, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beaverton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenway home values.
|11880 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$122K||2||2||1,072|
|11886 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$130K||2||2||1,169|
|11882 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$106K||1||1||726|
|11912 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$121K||2||2||1,072|
|11916 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$145K||2||2||1,440|
|11910 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$115K||2||1||1,016|
|11914 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$152K||3||2||1,460|
|11834 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$153K||3||2||1,460|
|11830 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$115K||2||1||1,016|
|10270 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$121K||2||2||1,072|
|11836 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$150K||2||2||1,440|
|10276 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$133K||2||2||1,169|
|10335 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$151K||3||2||1,460|
|10331 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$114K||2||1||1,016|
|11832 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$118K||2||2||1,072|
|10272 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$106K||1||1||726|
|10337 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$122K||2||1.5||1,072|
|11814 SW Boones Bend Dr Beaverton, OR||$150K||2||2||1,440|
|10274 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$125K||2||2||1,072|
|10333 SW Trapper Ter Beaverton, OR||$114K||2||2||1,072|
Nearby Schools in Beaverton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!