11894 4th St, Yucaipa, CA 923992 beds, 2 baths, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 217 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 0303351260000
- Zillow Home ID: 17380202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11894 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92399, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Yucaipa, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92399 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yucaipa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92399 home values.
- 11884 4th St Yucaipa, CA$179K221,089
- 11904 4th St Yucaipa, CA$167K211,259
- 11914 4th St Yucaipa, CA$148K21980
- 11874 4th St Yucaipa, CA$200K221,722
- 11924 4th St Yucaipa, CA$154K221,089
- 11864 4th St Yucaipa, CA$159K211,131
- 11895 4th St Yucaipa, CA$234K321,401
- 11885 4th St Yucaipa, CA$247K321,480
- 11905 4th St Yucaipa, CA$207K321,365
- 11875 4th St Yucaipa, CA$234K321,335
- 11915 4th St Yucaipa, CA$243K321,380
- 11934 4th St Yucaipa, CA$155K211,077
- 34484 Arbor Way Yucaipa, CA$164K221,108
- 34474 Cedar Ave Yucaipa, CA$170K211,059
- 11854 4th St Yucaipa, CA$178K221,143
- 34464 Cedar Ave Yucaipa, CA$169K211,059
- 34483 Arbor Way Yucaipa, CA$165K211,059
- 34473 Avena Way Yucaipa, CA$167K211,059
- 11857 4th St Yucaipa, CA$251K331,567
- 11944 4th St Yucaipa, CA$157K221,071
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!