119 Brittany Dr, Gray, TN 376154 beds, 3 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 560 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 012E D 06500 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42550153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Brittany Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% less than in Johnson City, and 28.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37615 home values.
- 123 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$223K42.52,554
- 115 Brittany Dr Johnson City, TN$117K--2.52,095
- 115 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$259K--2.52,095
- 351 Wiltshire Dr Gray, TN$267K--33,216
- 127 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$209K332,318
- 111 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$217K--32,214
- 347 Wiltshire Dr Gray, TN$261K--32,708
- 355 Wiltshire Dr Gray, TN$263K--22,833
- 120 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$266K42.52,360
- 343 Wiltshire Dr Johnson City, TN$233K--21,957
- 116 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$264K--32,232
- 124 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$270K433,020
- 112 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$232K--2.52,565
- 107 Brittany Dr Johnson City, TN$262K--3.52,889
- 131 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$214K42.52,064
- 359 Wiltshire Dr Gray, TN$221K3--2,233
- 339 Wiltshire Dr Johnson City, TN$293K--2.53,902
- 128 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$269K--2.52,249
- 108 Brittany Dr Gray, TN$235K32.52,712
- 363 Wiltshire Dr Gray, TN$209K--32,862
Nearby Schools in Johnson City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292