119 Cedar Dr, Kerhonkson, NY 124463 beds, 3 baths, 2,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $6,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1344 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,864 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 440006800100030020000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 32861136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Cedar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% greater than in Town of Rochester, and 41.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12446 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12446 home values.
- Van Tine Rd Kerhonkson, NY--------
- 129 Cedar Dr Kerhonkson, NY$209K321,464
- 110 Van Tyne Rd Accord, NY$252K321,736
- 110 Vantine Rd Kerhonkson, NY$209K31.51,736
- 121 Vantine Rd Kerhonkson, NY$207K21.51,104
- 4 Princess Ln Kerhonkson, NY$279K322,000
- 76 Cedar Dr Accord, NY$290K32.52,080
- 130 Cedar Dr Kerhonkson, NY$162K432,556
- 152 Cedar Dr Kerhonkson, NY------720
- 11 Noest Rd Kerhonkson, NY$195K331,360
- 3 Princess Ln Kerhonkson, NY$141K321,904
- 16 Princess Ln Kerhonkson, NY$296K321,672
- Noest Rd Rochester, NY--------
- 3 Noest Rd Kerhonkson, NY$294K221,480
- 155 Cedar Dr Kerhonkson, NY--Studio----
- 102 Vantine Rd Kerhonkson, NY$236K31.51,458
- Princess Ln Kerhonkson, NY--------
- 160 Cedar Dr Kerhonkson, NY$111K11744
- 32 Noest Rd Kerhonkson, NY$112K211,028
- Cedar Dr Rochester, NY--------
Nearby Schools in Town of Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292