119 Commonwealth Ct APT 2, Princeton, NJ 085402 beds, 2 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 13 sqft
- Built in 1988
- 76 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $257
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- MLS #: 6420654
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sports Court
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1300007000000142 12 C1002
- Zillow Home ID: 39034221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Commonwealth Court APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 106.3% greater than in West Windsor, and 83% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 6 Princeton, NJ$246K----1,138
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 9 Princeton, NJ$226K----1,008
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 10 Princeton, NJ$229K211,008
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 7 Princeton, NJ$231K221,147
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 3 Princeton, NJ$246K221,138
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 7 Princeton, NJ$246K221,138
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 5 Princeton, NJ$249K----1,138
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 11 Princeton, NJ$223K211,008
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 12 Princeton, NJ$221K211,008
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 2 Princeton, NJ$234K221,100
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 8 Princeton, NJ$247K221,138
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 1 Princeton, NJ$249K221,138
- 119 Commonwealth Ct APT 4 Princeton, NJ$247K----1,138
- 117 Federal Ct APT 9 Princeton, NJ--211,008
- 117 Federal Ct APT 5 Princeton, NJ$231K221,138
- 117 Federal Ct APT 12 Princeton, NJ$223K211,008
- 117 Federal Ct APT 1 Princeton, NJ$248K----1,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!