- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
119 E 36th St, Erie, PA 165043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $104,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 18053055021700
- Zillow Home ID: 52577578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 E 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Erie, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16504 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16504 home values.
- 113 E 36th St Erie, PA$74K411,466
- 123 E 36th St Erie, PA$85K311,872
- 106 E 37th St Erie, PA$86K422,496
- 3609 French St Erie, PA$82K31.51,860
- 3619 French St Erie, PA$126K321,600
- 110 E 37th St Erie, PA$72K211,022
- 105 E 36th St Erie, PA$78K211,357
- 131 E 36th St Erie, PA$137K31.51,844
- 122 E 36th St Erie, PA$92K311,156
- 118 E 36th St Erie, PA$94K412,714
- 114 E 37th St Erie, PA$98K321,327
- 126 E 36th St Erie, PA$90K31.51,310
- 114 E 36th St Erie, PA$100K422,169
- 120 E 37th St Erie, PA$77K311,262
- 134 E 36th St Erie, PA$115K411,564
- 135 E 36th St Erie, PA$70K311,884
- 110 E 36th St Erie, PA$69K311,806
- E 38th St Erie, PA$139K321,976
- 3620 French St Erie, PA$130K321,476
- 124 E 37th St Erie, PA$92K31.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!