119 Elysian Way NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
Sold on 6/7/12: $60,200
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,360 sq ft
- Lot:1,288 sqft
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $60,200
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Sports Court
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Parking Lot
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow649
- Elementary SchoolMorris Brandon
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolNorth Atlanta
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #17 01840006119
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35915143
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$140,118||$111K – $185K||+$6,795||$103||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,232/mo||$875 – $1.4K/mo||+$30||$0.91||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 30327 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is valued 82.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 82% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30327 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% less than in Atlanta, and 24.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
Neighborhood for 119 Elysian Way Nw
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005