A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,641 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $179,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ None, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D10 B:0226 L:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 58975977
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|126 Ledyard St New London, CT||$100K||2||1||672|
|122 Ledyard St New London, CT||$146K||3||2||2,154|
|134 Ledyard St New London, CT||$182K||3||1||1,813|
|134 Ledyard St New London, CT||$143K||3||1||1,088|
|134 Ledyard St New London, CT||$141K||3||1||1,088|
|130 Ledyard St New London, CT||$110K||3||1||1,199|
|134 Ledyard St New London, CT||$131K||3||1||1,813|
|118 Ledyard St New London, CT||$162K||4||2||2,403|
|123 Ledyard St New London, CT||$103K||3||1||975|
|115 Ledyard St New London, CT||$148K||5||3||2,354|
|114 Ledyard St New London, CT||$141K||6||1||1,736|
|32 Cedar Grove Ave New London, CT||$142K||3||1.5||1,608|
|36 Cedar Grove Ave New London, CT||$163K||4||1.5||2,190|
|27 Cedar Grove Ave New London, CT||$127K||4||2||1,326|
|309 Broad St New London, CT||$189K||4||4||2,713|
|24 Cedar Grove Ave New London, CT||$145K||3||1||1,736|
|23 Cedar Grove Ave New London, CT||$117K||3||2||1,384|
|32 Dow St New London, CT||$114K||3||1.5||1,202|
|34 Dow St New London, CT||$139K||3||2||1,340|
|44 Dow St New London, CT||$104K||3||1.5||1,024|
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.