119 Longview Ter, Greenville, SC 296054 beds, 3 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 79 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $52,500
- Price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: 1283132
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 0097000400900
- Zillow Home ID: 10991815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Longview Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% higher than in Greenville, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 115 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$326K321,965
- 407 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$371K543,000
- 203 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$375K222,718
- 404 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$403K452,476
- 10 Forest View Dr Greenville, SC$302K321,600
- 411 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$269K331,750
- 12 Forest View Dr Greenville, SC$267K31.51,687
- 322 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$375K322,715
- 116 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$331K22.52,461
- 111 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$245K43.51,898
- 461 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$275K331,798
- E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$302K322,141
- E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$422K322,500
- 16 Forest View Dr Greenville, SC$203K221,200
- 317 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$308K32.51,864
- 413 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$287K32.52,179
- 209 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$306K321,869
- 318 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$476K453,400
- 112 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$777K55.54,722
- 20 Forest View Dr Greenville, SC$209K211,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!