119 Main StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 11/19/12: $1,396,700
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,470 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1875
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $1,396,700
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1999
- Parcel #W:02 P:03675 S:002
- Room Count6
- School DistrictBOSTON
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID63528329
- Days on Zillow399
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,455,712||$1.27M – $1.67M||-$33,483||$589||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,822/mo||$1.9K – $5.4K/mo||-$107||$1.14||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 171.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% less than in Boston, and 89.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 119 Main Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.4 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005