119 Mayfair St, Oceanside, CA 920585 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Single-level, 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 family rooms
one bedroom consists of two connected bedrooms, so altogether there are 5 bedrooms.
laminate floor throughout
large front-yard & back-yard
2-car garage, washer & dryer in garage
Close to Highway 76, Camp Pendleton, Albertson, Starbucks, community park, shopping plaza
minimum 12-month lease, $1695/per month, one month rent as deposit.
One pet < 35lb allowed upon approval, $350 extra deposit
will be available on August. 17, 2013
Sorry NO SMOKING.
Sorry I can't accept Section 8.
Application fee $20 per adult for running credit check.
Please drive around neighborhood and view exterior before calling to show interior. Please do NOT disturb tenant.
please call 858-945-3021 or email to make an appointment. Serious inquiries only please, as I have to drive 45-minutes over there.
Location: 119 Mayfair St, Oceanside, CA 92058, cross street is Fireside St north of Mission Ave
- Lot: 5,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $202,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1601604400
- Zillow Home ID: 16598871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Mayfair Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92058, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% higher than in Oceanside, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92058 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92058 home values.
- 121 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$347K321
- 117 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$326K321,172
- 115 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$331K421,226
- 123 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$313K321,170
- Warner St Oceanside, CA$377K321,527
- 126 Warner St Oceanside, CA$326K321,226
- 129 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$350K421,346
- 113 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$335K421,231
- 125 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$382K421,444
- 130 Warner St Oceanside, CA$348K321,304
- 133 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$333K321,231
- 111 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$326K321,170
- 127 Warner St Oceanside, CA$377K321,527
- 128 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$340K421,296
- 130 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$318K321,172
- 3784 Mission Ave STE 156 Oceanside, CA$849K533,038
- 136 Warner St Oceanside, CA$380K431,616
- 131 Warner St Oceanside, CA$331K321,231
- 137 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$383K421
- 109 Mayfair St Oceanside, CA$346K421,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!