- Lot: 7,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 94 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $392
- MLS #: ML81427249
- Keller Williams Realty Carmel
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 486 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Parcel #: 013094023000
- Zillow Home ID: 19342428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is 5.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% less than in Monterey, and 12.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|115 Montecito Ave # 117 Monterey, CA||$531K||4||2||1,832|
|121 Montecito Ave Monterey, CA||$459K||3||2||1,281|
|113 Montecito Ave Monterey, CA||$478K||--||--||--|
|355 Casa Verde Way UNIT 8 Monterey, CA||$457K||2||2.5||28|
|355 Casa Verde Way UNIT 7 Monterey, CA||$314K||2||3||1,046|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 3 Monterey, CA||$296K||2||1||950|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 2 Monterey, CA||$313K||2||1.5||1,123|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 4 Monterey, CA||$313K||2||1.5||1,123|
|355 Casa Verde Way UNIT 6 Monterey, CA||$309K||2||2||1,047|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 1 Monterey, CA||$303K||2||1.5||950|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 5 Monterey, CA||$317K||2||1.5||1,123|
|355 Casa Verde Way UNIT 5 Monterey, CA||$309K||2||2||1,052|
|355 Casa Verde Way #4 Monterey, CA||$305K||2||2||1,024|
|363 Casa Verde Way Monterey, CA||$532K||3||2||1,876|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 8 Monterey, CA||$307K||2||1.5||1,123|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 9 Monterey, CA||$316K||2||2||1,123|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 7 Monterey, CA||$304K||2||1.5||1,123|
|355 Casa Verde Way UNIT 3 Monterey, CA||$305K||2||2||1,025|
|359 Casa Verde Way Monterey, CA||$653K||--||--||2,512|
|127 Montecito Ave UNIT 10 Monterey, CA||$310K||2||1.5||1,123|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!