119 N Hampton Rd, Dallas, TX 752082 beds, 1 bath, 844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 00000329308000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26727749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 N Hampton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% higher than in Dallas, and 153.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Dallas home values.
- 115 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$103K311,147
- 109 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$127K321,607
- 2414 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$173K221,218
- 203 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$156K211,179
- 2418 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$266K321,544
- 103 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$169K422,016
- 2415 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$191K211,152
- 207 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$118K221,519
- 2415 W 10th St Dallas, TX$185K211,213
- 2419 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$217K211,260
- 2422 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$134K211,082
- 2419 W 10th St Dallas, TX$243K221,415
- 211 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$88K421,613
- 2423 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$214K211,317
- 118 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$114K211,060
- 122 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$126K311,152
- 114 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$111K311,490
- 2423 W 10th St Dallas, TX$162K221,672
- 126 N Hampton Rd Dallas, TX$136K311,226
- 2426 Marvin Ave Dallas, TX$187K211,188
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292