119 Roanoke Ave, Fairfield, CT 068242 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Storybook white pick fence in front. Rear private fenced patio/garden area.
Historic neighborhood with lots of charm! Quiet one-way street. Friendly neighbors.
- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $149,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:130 L:392 X:
- Zillow Home ID: 58783486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Roanoke Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% higher than in Fairfield, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06824 home values.
- 133 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$300K211,128
- 131 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$287K211,128
- 125 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$354K211,128
- 121 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$326K211,000
- 115 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$364K211,128
- 89 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$313K311,418
- 111 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$289K21.51,352
- 109 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$257K211,128
- 104 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$283K311,300
- 99 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT--211,114
- 95 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$448K422,228
- 1955 Kings Hwy Fairfield, CT--------
- 95 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$399K--32,228
- 1977 Kings Hwy Fairfield, CT$384K522,192
- 126 Churchill St Fairfield, CT$302K411,075
- 1983 Kings Hwy Fairfield, CT$324K211,042
- 92 Roanoke Ave Fairfield, CT$293K311,268
- 135 Grasmere Ave Fairfield, CT$458K522,392
- 127 Grasmere Ave Fairfield, CT$389K32.51,572
- 159 Grasmere Ave Fairfield, CT$312K321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!