- Lot: 12.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 319 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,846 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- MLS #: M9148164
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Cement, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Geothermal, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ First Floor, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,553 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0056 L:23
- Zillow Home ID: 58099355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $910K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06248 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hebron as a whole. Among 06248 homes, this home is 277.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 93.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06248, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.9% lower than in Hebron, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06248 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hebron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06248 home values.
|101 West St Hebron, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,332|
|72 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$344K||4||2.5||2,828|
|81 West St Hebron, CT||$229K||3||2||1,690|
|58 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$274K||3||2.5||1,808|
|87 West St Hebron, CT||$182K||3||1||1,080|
|121 West St Hebron, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,300|
|54 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$310K||3||2||2,376|
|48 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,771|
|127 West St Hebron, CT||$226K||3||1.5||1,210|
|102 West St Hebron, CT||--||--||--||--|
|120 West St Hebron, CT||$370K||3||3.5||2,346|
|73 West St Hebron, CT||$243K||3||1.5||1,574|
|86 West St Hebron, CT||$225K||5||2.5||1,288|
|71 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$277K||3||2.5||1,808|
|75 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$281K||3||2.5||1,953|
|65 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$301K||4||3||2,246|
|84 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$280K||3||2.5||1,854|
|40 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$291K||3||2.5||1,953|
|53 Charles Ln Hebron, CT||$274K||3||2.5||1,771|
|10 Karlswood Rd Hebron, CT||$242K||3||2.5||1,288|
Nearby Schools in Hebron
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.