119 Wood Creek Dr, Martinez, GA 309074 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- HOA Fee: $19
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $202,200
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 078H045
- Zillow Home ID: 79868326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Wood Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Martinez, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Martinez.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30907 home values.
- 121 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$168K321,992
- 111 Wood Creek Dr Augusta, GA$166K432,387
- 118 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$174K422,544
- 123 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$176K42.52,034
- 127 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$252K42.52,847
- 109 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$111K321,258
- 4221 Stone Mill Ct Augusta, GA$197K42.52,366
- 4214 Columbia Rd Martinez, GA------1,000
- 4216 Columbia Rd Martinez, GA$168K31.52,786
- 4223 Stone Mill Ct Martinez, GA$156K32.51,973
- 129 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$166K42.52,211
- 4220 Stone Mill Ct Martinez, GA$203K422,395
- Buckboard Dr Martinez, GA$107K321,475
- 4215 Dunwoody Rd Martinez, GA$166K32.52,116
- 126 Wood Creek Dr Martinez, GA$164K421,963
- 4214 Columbia Rd Augusta, GA$113K321,718
- 4225 Stone Mill Ct Martinez, GA$156K332,237
- 4217 Dunwoody Rd Martinez, GA$166K42.52,271
- 4211 Dunwoody Rd Martinez, GA$184K321,881
- 4222 Stone Mill Ct Martinez, GA$152K321,857
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292