- Lot: 3.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,562 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $1
- Price/sqft: $163
- MLS #: 71673355
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR \ Shake, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, COOLING \ Central Air, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, HEATING \ Steam, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0100 B:0000 L:19
- Zillow Home ID: 56176515
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $330-525K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is 492.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|60 Hampton Knolls Rd Holyoke, MA||$181K||2||1||896|
|35 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$238K||3||1.5||1,742|
|50 Hampton Knolls Rd Holyoke, MA||$267K||3||2||1,794|
|29 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$207K||3||1.5||1,381|
|1180 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$286K||3||3||1,836|
|1208 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$240K||3||3||1,852|
|25 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$338K||4||2.5||3,311|
|1212 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$340K||4||4||3,324|
|1164 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$332K||5||2.5||3,600|
|21 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$229K||3||2.5||1,504|
|53 Hampton Knolls Rd Holyoke, MA||$240K||3||2||1,344|
|1158 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$482K||6||3.5||4,990|
|17 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$222K||3||1||1,344|
|1193 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,657|
|1195 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$245K||3||1||1,588|
|34 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$217K||2||1.5||1,772|
|30 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,248|
|38 Vadnais St Holyoke, MA||$197K||3||1.5||1,320|
|1199 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$206K||2||1||1,120|
|1177 Northampton St Holyoke, MA||$242K||4||1||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!