- Lot: 9.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,807 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $1,315,500
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 254909
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 618 sqft
- Category \ Residential, Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ INFORMAL, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Exterior \ PATIO, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Interior \ 9'+ CEILINGS, Interior \ RAISED CEILING, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Porch \ BACK, Porch \ FRONT, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Listing Status \ Active, Bathrooms \ WHIRLPOOL, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Exterior \ FENCE, Fireplace \ GAS-LOG, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ VINYL, Floors \ TILE, Heating \ ELECTRIC, InFile \ LEADBASE, Miscellaneous \ AS-IS, Exterior \ DECK, Dining \ LR-DR, Exterior \ POOL, Waterfront? \ YES, InFile \ SELL DISC, Car Shelter Desc \ SIDE ENTRY, LotDescription \ METES&BOUNDS, Style \ CREOLE, Dining \ DINING-L, Exterior \ STORAGE BLDG, Waterfront \ POND, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,371 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R023409310000004
- Zillow Home ID: 51051531
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-730K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 36541 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Grand Bay as a whole. Among 36541 homes, this home is 430.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 98.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Grand Bay, and 162.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grand Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36541 home values.
|Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$485K||--||--||--|
|11871 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$385K||4||3||3,059|
|11921 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$518K||5||4||6,078|
|11921 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$509K||5||5||7,000|
|11821 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$255K||--||3||2,772|
|12101 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$423K||4||2.5||3,200|
|11049 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$161K||--||--||--|
|5840 Henderson Ln E Grand Bay, AL||$713K||--||--||7,234|
|11276 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||--||--||--||--|
|5750 Henderson Ln E Grand Bay, AL||$479K||3||4||4,646|
|5615 Dawes Rd # A Grand Bay, AL||$136K||4||2||1,696|
|5615 Dawes Rd Grand Bay, AL||$56K||--||1||1,074|
|11721 Ben Hamilton Rd Grand Bay, AL||$212K||3||2||1,384|
|5551 Dawes Rd Grand Bay, AL||$85K||4||1||1,634|
|6025 Ranch Rd E Grand Bay, AL||$111K||--||--||1,960|
|5610 Dawes Rd Grand Bay, AL||$266K||3||3||2,568|
|5560 Dawes Rd Grand Bay, AL||$239K||2||2||2,114|
|6007 Ranch Rd E Grand Bay, AL||$66K||--||--||1,020|
|5630 Dawes Rd Grand Bay, AL||$189K||--||2||2,112|
|5450 Dawes Rd Grand Bay, AL||$162K||--||2||2,070|
Nearby Schools in Grand Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.