11907 Darlington AveAPT 201, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Sold on 8/22/13: $677,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,357 sq ft
- Lot:7,875 sqft
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $677,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow111
- Elementary SchoolCheck with City
- High SchoolCheck with City
- Last Remodel Year1989
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolCheck with City
- Parcel #4265021085
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictOther
- # Stories0.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count9
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID20469212
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$660,918||$555K – $734K||-$8,404||$487||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,814/mo||$1.6K – $3.8K/mo||-$108||$2.07||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Brentwood home values will increase 12.5% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Brentwood homes, this home is valued 66.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brentwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 90.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
Neighborhood for 11907 Darlington Avenue APT 201
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Brentwood Science School (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- University Senior High (assigned) 8-12 0.5 mi
- Paul Revere Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.8 mi
- Brockton Avenue Elementary K-5 0.5 mi
- Southern California Montessori PK-1 0.7 mi
- St. Martin of Tours School K-8 0.9 mi
- Archer School for Girls 6-12 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005