11908 Meridian Point Dr, Tampa, FL 336264 beds, 3 baths, 3,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $481,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,141 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 0035190398
- Zillow Home ID: 58432575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11908 Meridian Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33626 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Hillsborough, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33626 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
- 11906 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$544K444,104
- 11910 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$396K432,935
- 11915 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$532K443,988
- 11913 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$668K553,946
- 11917 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$495K433,615
- 11911 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$488K433,509
- 11907 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$593K353,800
- 11904 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$414K432,936
- 11929 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$398K432,653
- 11911 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$499K433,181
- 11931 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$486K543,438
- 11919 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$434K432,717
- 11909 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$572K53.54,064
- 11903 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$543K43.53,021
- 11905 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$436K432,904
- 11913 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$624K434,280
- 11901 Meridian Point Dr Tampa, FL$500K43.54,010
- 11916 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$456K432,953
- 11918 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$639K543,894
- 11903 Mandevilla Ct Tampa, FL$546K433,615
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292