11909 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL 328322 beds, 2 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $569
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172431479500090
- Zillow Home ID: 84658695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11909 Narcoossee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 386.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 439.7% higher than in Orlando Metro, and 874.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 11855 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 11809 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$1M56.56,596
- 11757 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$590K432,369
- 10452 Kirby Smith Rd Orlando, FL--211,000
- 11751 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$948K256,128
- 12009 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$1.61M644,115
- 11749 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$624K433,260
- 12033 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL--532,834
- 11745 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$509K321,705
- 10074 Dock Dr FL$1.44M705222,816
- 11747 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$603K432,858
- 10077 Dock Dr Orlando, FL$1.08MStudio----
- 10062 Dock Dr Orlando, FL$275K21835
- 12199 Narcoossee Rd Orlando, FL$800K633,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Moss Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!