- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1191 Athena Ct, Riverside, CA 925073 beds, 2 baths, 1,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $131,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,076 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 250283013
- Zillow Home ID: 17864015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1191 Athena Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% lower than in Riverside, and 3.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University home values.
- 1183 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$229K31.751,202
- 1190 Minerva Ct Riverside, CA$236K321,202
- 1182 Minerva Ct Riverside, CA$225K21.751,076
- 1175 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$303K31.751,656
- 1192 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$258K31.751,430
- 3059 Agatha Ln Riverside, CA$242K21.751,314
- 1184 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$230K21.751,076
- 3039 Agatha Ln Riverside, CA$232K321,202
- Massachusetts Ave Riverside, CA$261K31.751,452
- Agatha Ln Riverside, CA$249K31.751,202
- 1174 Minerva Ct Riverside, CA$227K321,202
- 1198 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$227K21.751,076
- 3019 Agatha Ln Riverside, CA$223K221,076
- 3079 Agatha Ln Riverside, CA$296K321,202
- 1176 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$234K321,202
- 1167 Athena Ct Riverside, CA$234K321,202
- 1166 Minerva Ct Riverside, CA$207K21.75940
- 2989 Agatha Ln Riverside, CA$238K321,202
- 1189 Minerva Ct Riverside, CA$228K21.751,076
- 1181 Minerva Ct Riverside, CA$227K31.751,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.