11912 Northumberland Dr, Tampa, FL 336265 beds, 3 baths, 2,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The neighborhood is wonderful. We have all types of neighbors!! Stay at home moms, kids of all ages, working parents, and retired folks. The neighborhood is 15 minutes from Tampa International Airport, 30 minutes from the beach, 20 minutes from downtown Tampa and within minutes to all types of stores. The neighborhood has 70 homes and is gated. The elementary, middle and high school are all A rated schools.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $380,500
- Price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 306 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Heated pool with pavers, Culligan Water Softner with reverse osmosis filtering system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,711 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0035331236
- Zillow Home ID: 54629137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11912 Northumberland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33626 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Westchase, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
- 11910 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$330K432,181
- 11914 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$341K432,204
- 11908 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$386K532,711
- 11916 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$317K322,180
- 11909 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$335K432,210
- 11906 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$311K52.52,323
- 11918 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$350K532,711
- 11919 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$315K42.52,098
- 11907 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$313K421,953
- 11920 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$272K321,953
- 11904 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$291K321,953
- 11921 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$330K432,201
- 11922 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$346K532,711
- 11905 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$366K432,450
- 11923 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$322K422,098
- 11902 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$365K532,711
- 11924 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$322K432,189
- 11925 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$314K321,953
- 11903 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$388K532,734
- 11901 Northumberland Dr Tampa, FL$393K532,633
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!